Friday, April 6, 2012

LOTS of New Patterns on Etsy!


A lovely afternoon to you all!  Just wanted to let you know that I have listed a TON more patterns in my Etsy shop.  Here is a sampling:



        





Well, I tried to link a few of these, but it was not working.  Sorry!  Anywho, you can check out my Etsy shop here:


<><><><><>

In other news, I started putting together a really cute apron today. 



I only have the bib finished--still need to sew on the skirt. :)

I'm planning to make a bunch of aprons to sell at our local farmers market this summer.  Fun!  We will also be selling fresh cut flowers, veggies, and perhaps some fiber arts.  I'm really looking forward to it!

Oh, and SOMETHING ate the fresh little baby leaves off of a few of my zinnia plants!  Grrr.  I'm guessing it was probably a bunny.  I told it to stay away from my plants.  Hopefully it heard me.

So sad!

I wish you the loveliest of Fridays!
Bessie


No comments: