Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Culprit and Happy Easter!

Last night I locked my zinnia babies up in my little outdoor cupboard for safekeeping.  Look at what I found this morning:


A snail.  Basking amongst his destruction.  At least three more of my zinnias have been eaten.  He must have been hiding underneath one of the containers or something, because there definitely was not a snail inside of my cupboard last night. 

 Needless to say he got tossed off of the back porch.  I told you I'd find you, you little turd!


On a much, much happier and more glorious note,

HAPPY EASTER!


“Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.  Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption.  This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses."

Acts 2:29-32 

~Bessie



No comments: