Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Travels: TEXAS

Davis and I have driven almost clear through Texas!  We're in the panhandle right now.  It has been a really fun trip so far.

Last night we stopped with my great Uncle Bob and Aunt Jean in Dallas.  They were such gracious hosts--they woke up early and cooked us a delicious meal, and even sent us away with a bag of goodies for the trip!  We will be staying with them for a few days on our way back to GA.

Here are some photos of our journey so far!

Great reading along the way!


This has been a fun element to the trip--a horrible case of chronic poison ivy!  Seriously, I don't even know how I got it.  Sigh.

Uncle Bob gave me a bunch of great magazines to read.




Texas Scenery



BTW, I listed a bunch of new patterns in my Etsy shop before we left.  We have brought my little shop on the road with us, so be sure to check it out!  If you place an order anytime over the next two weeks, it will probably be postmarked Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico or Texas. ;)

Have a great day!
Bessie

No comments: