Friday, October 1, 2010

Crayons and Coasters

Cowboy Cael

My mother and I were enjoying a cup of coffee and a nice conversation, when John (4) burst through the door looking agitated, yelling, "Mom!  Cael is putting crayons in the peanut butter!  CRAYONS!!!"  

Yummy!

This is what I love about my family, and about life with kids in general.  Never a dull moment. 

<><><><><>  

Ok, so I attempted to take some pictures of my coasters, but they didn't turn out that great and I am feeling too lazy to take them again.  So for now, this should give you an ok idea of how they turned out (the top photo is more true to the actual colors):




I really love them.  :D

In other news, my friend Davis and I have been working on some music together and have made a band page on facebook.  You should check it out!   Hooray for music. :)

Have a great weekend!

~Bessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...crayons in P.B. - well it does feel different :-)

The coasters look great...very nice colors.

Blessings,

Maria