Friday, September 24, 2010

Featured Pattern: Sophisticated 60's


Vintage Simplicity Dress Pattern

I am in love with this pattern.  Then why sell it, you ask?  Because alas--I am in love with a whole lot of patterns and my pending projects are piling up to the ceiling.  Thus I am sharing the love. ;)  Do you feel it?


My favorite design element on this dress are the set-in sleeves with top-stitching.  My second-favorite is the peter-pan collar on view 1.  Cute!  Like most dresses of this style and era, this would look fantastic made up in a soft wool.  It would look especially snazzy if you had a hat similar to model no. 1's.

I have a bunch of cute fall patterns up at the shop, so do come by and take a look!

<><><><><>

In other news,

Math class =


Alas!

Have a great Friday evening,

~Bessie

No comments: