Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whoop! Corduroy.


So apparently I am a bit of a nincompoop at taking pictures of myself.  Thus you will have to bear with me for this sneak-peak of my corduroy jumper.  I bought the fabric for this project last year and never made it.  Why?  I have no idea.  I definitely missed out on a very cute jumper last year.  Ah well!

The jumper is nearly finished--just needs to be hemmed (I have it pinned in the pictures).  Once it is done, I will have one of my sisters take some good pictures. ;)  Until then...






Here are some close-ups of the front pocket/pleat details and the back exposed metal zipper. Sorry about the wonky colors!  The jumper is black, if you can't tell (har har).  I had to way under-expose the pics to get the color right. 
 I had to sew a really fun lining into the pockets, but unfortunately I could not get a good picture of it. Alas!



I really like how this has turned out, and can't wait to wear it this fall.  :)  

~Bessie

No comments: