Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Patterns!


I've listed a few new patterns on eBay (finally!) Check them out here!

It has been a loooong week. Back to the grind after a nice week off. Alas!
I've been working hard to organize a "back to school" charity concert for L.I.G.H.T. Ministry the past month or so. Everything is coming together very nicely. We have some great musicians volunteering their time and talent to benefit those in need. It is a very cool thing.

Thus...I have had little (or no) time to sew. I'm hoping to be able to start work on Skylar's peasant-style sundress soon. I also ordered some batiste to make a peasant blouse for myself. I'm going to do pretty embriodery around the neck and sleeve edges. Fun!

Next garment to copy? Check out this AMAZING skirt. Wow. I am in love.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

~Bess

No comments: