Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Babies and Embriodery

I love embriodery.

Mt batiste arrived in the mail a few days ago, and I have begun my peasant blouse! I used a Simplicity pattern from the 70's. I went ahead and sewed the front and back bodices to the sleeves using french seams and finished the top edge. Once I finish the embriodery I will complete the side seams and insert the drawstring in the neck. Inspiration for the embriodery came from an Anthropologie mug I have. :)

I am holding Cael right now and he is being so wiggly! This boy has turned into a regular monkey. He's crawling around and pulling himself up on things and putting everything in his mouth. This age always makes me nervous, especially with so many people leaving things around for babies to get into.

I will leave you with a picture of cuteness.



No comments: