Friday, March 23, 2012

Some 70's and 80's Sewing Patterns that I LOVE.

So I decided the other day that I really needed to get organized and start listing more patterns in my Etsy shop.  I have SO MANY.  My living room is piled with them right now, as I have been going through boxes, counting pieces, dating, packaging, etc.  Lot's of work!

Here's a sample of what I have stacked around the house:






All right.  Getting to the point. :)

As I was sorting patterns today, I found several really adorable ones from the 70's and 80's.  These are quite inspiring to me, and I hope they will be to you, too!  You'll notice how many of these patterns emulate styles that were popular in the 40's and 50's.  That's probably why I like them so much.  Others have a very "Bohemian" look, which I am quite fond of. 










Are those cute or what?

Most of them will be listed in my shop soon...:D




~Bessie

No comments: