Friday, February 1, 2013

Sisters, nurseries, and pattern sales!

My sister Skylar is such a lovely person. :)  I wanted to share with you a couple cute things that she made for Miss Evvie!

Knit Bunny Doll



So cute, right?  She used a vintage knitting pattern.  I love it, and I know Evvie will too!


Rain cloud mobile



"If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops, oh what a rain that would be!"

She also has a lovely blog, Relish.  You should check it out!

<><><>

I thought I'd share a couple other things from Evvie's room...

My Lions and Red Balloons painting:

This painting was inspired by a crazy dream my husband had when he was a kid.  I don't know if I am finished with it yet--I may tweak the background here and there someday, or I may not.  I really like it how it is. ;)


My rocker:

I forgot to take pics of the original fabric, but take my word for it--it was ugly.  Ugly and stained.  However the chair was in great shape, so I bought some fabric and recovered the cushions, with the addition of zippers so that I can remove the covers and wash them if need be. :)  I love how it turned out!

<><><>


In other news, this month at Bessie Miller Vintage all patterns from the 30's-40's are 20% off!  You can check them out HERE.

<><><>


Well, that's all for now folks!  

~Bess and Evvie

No comments: