Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OMGosh

Seriously, I am about to let the goats eat my computer.  It has officially gone berserk, and won't even let me upload photos of Irma's first hair cut to share with you!!!  ARG!

I finally got my beloved sewing machine back, and have been working on several sewing projects which I would like to share with you as well.  As soon as I figure out how to load my photos onto my huband's mac I promise I will post.


Sampson.JPG.jpg1799-1800-dresses.jpgclub-monaco-camel-coat.jpg 
Until then, imagine Irma with half of a hair cut.  Oh, and imagine two lovely regency era dresses--one navy blue, and the other a beige-ish color with little pink flowers.  Imagine me finishing my red corduroy coat (yay!), and helping my sister Susanna with her first sewing project--a camel coat of her own design.  Fun stuff!


iowa-fall.jpg
I hope you all are having a lovely October!  Are the colors changing as vividly where you are as they are here in the Georgia mountains?

~Bessie

No comments: