Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The slacker returns...

Though I have been stitching away all winter, I have completely neglected to post anything up on my poor blog--mainly because I have been too lazy to take pictures.

I'm not going to apologize, though, because I think I needed a break from blogging for a while. :)

This winter I finished a darling 50's "man-tailored" jacket in a magenta/brown/black plaid flannel (so cute!), a mod 60's wiggle dress in a cute chartreuse cotton floral with rick-rack accents, a darling wool pencil skirt, a beautiful satiny blouse with plenty of ruffles and bound buttonholes, and a lovely 40's evening dress with a flouncy peplum in black stretch satin. I'm going to try and do a post for each of these in the upcoming weeks, as well as my current projects (lots of dresses for the spring!).

I hope everyone has enjoyed a peaceful winter season. Happy sewing!

~Bess

No comments: