Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aprons


A couple years ago I started a handmade apron business called "Bessie's Aprons".  I sold a few, but ended up giving most of them away (hey, that's more fun anyway).  Below is an apron I made for a friend of mine's birthday last year.  Check out the appliqued flowers and pintucks!  I'm crazy about pin tucks.  They're so delicate and feminine. :D

                                             Please excuse the mess behind...my studio. :p

                                             Aw, pin tucks. :)


Aprons are simply wonderful.  They are so handy around the house!  They keep your clothes clean (this is a biggie for me---I tend to be messy)!  There's just something about wearing an apron that makes you feel like you are getting things done.   I dunno, maybe it's just me.  ;)  I love anything domestic.

Cherio! 
~Bess






No comments: