Friday, January 18, 2013

I Love My Husband

Since having Evvie, I obviously have taken a break from my usual weekly thrifting.  Davy has been the sole thrifter in our family for the past four weeks.  As much as I miss accompanying him, I must say it has been fun seeing what he brings home from his shopping trips!  Sometimes he even brings home something special just for me. :)  One such gift he found for me recently was pretty amazing (prepare to be jealous!)....seven boxes of vintage mid-century Christmas ornaments!  Yes, seven. SEVEN!!!

As I know most of you are vintage enthusiasts like me, allow me to share the Christmas ornament glory with you. :)












Ever seen toppers like these?






I love this one--in case you can't read it for the shine, it says "Merry Christmas."


Oh, and here is another goodie he picked up for me:


Cute or what??  I think it's from the 50's or 60's.  The boy and dog are made of felt!  This is going up in Evvie's room.



Have a lovely weekend!

~Bessie (and Evvie)




No comments: