Ah, the joys of forced project finishing! I need this sort of pressure more often. Hehe.
So today I worked on finishing my sister Susanna's coat. We began work on this coat last fall--Susanna designed it, and we used a vintage McCall's coat pattern as our base for the draft, modifying as we went along. I am happy to say that it is almost finished, with the exception of being hemmed!
The coat has a very "swingy" feel to it. She wanted it very simple and sophisticated.
Here are some pics. I have not steamed or pressed anything yet. :)
Susanna decided that she did not want any buttons. :)
Once it is finished I'll try and get some photos of Susanna actually wearing it!
Have a lovely day,