Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Growth, Life, Summer.

I haven't posted much this month because I have been working very hard to organize my art and sewing room.  I am happy to say that it is *almost* finished!  There are so many projects and ideas to post about, but for now, please enjoy a few pictures of summer at the Miller house. :)

Rose of Sharon

Rousseau

Desmond (who needs a bath!)

Yellow Beans (like green beans, only yellow)

One of my favorite flowers: Nasturtiums

Sunflowers and Zinnias (which are a LOT bigger now--they've grown about 10" in only a week!)

Baby Hollyhocks

My herb garden (Lemon mint, chives, and sage have been added since this picture was taken)

Baby Dahlias

Baby Cucumbers  (maybe these won't be crazy-looking)

Rose of Sharon II

The Art Room...so far.  Trust me, it's an organized mess. :)

~Bessie



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dogs are beautiful animals.

Unknown said...

Wow, everything looks awesome -- things are really coming together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cumcumbers. I found a half eaten one the other day - rabbit named Charles indulged himself.

I am jealous of you living in the country.

A. G.